Cools you faster
Cool rooms quickly from corner to corner, so feel comfortable wherever you are. Digital Inverter technology cools the air 43% faster*. Its advanced design also has a 15% larger fan, 18% wider inlet and a 31% wider blade. So cool air is dispersed farther and wider**, reaching up to 15 meters.
* Tested on the AR12TXCAAWKEU model compared with the Samsung conventional AQ12EASER model, measuring the time taken to reduce the room temperature from 33°C to 25°C.** Tested on the AR24TXFCAWKNEU model.
Easy to clean, removes airborne bacteria
Copper Anti-bacterial Filter
Keep the air conditioner working efficiently with less effort. The Copper Anti-bacterial Filter is located outside, on the top, so it can easily be removed and cleaned. Its dense mesh keeps the Heat Exchanger clean and a Copper Sulphide coating helps protect you from inhaling harmful bacteria*.
* Tested by Intertek. Data has been measured under specific testing conditions and may vary depending on environmental factors and individual use.
Automatically stays fresh and hygienic
3-step Auto Clean
Keep the inside of the air conditioner hygienic by doing nothing! After it has been working, the Auto Clean function automatically dries the Heat Exchanger using a 3-step process. It removes moisture by blowing air for between 10 to 30 minutes*. So it prevents the buildup of bacteria and odors.
* Models without WindFree™ mode will operate with the blade open, if additional cleaning is required. ** Only available in WindFree™ models that have a humidity sensor.*** The Auto Clean time will vary depending on the condition of the air conditioner.
Effortlessly optimize energy efficiency
5-step Convertible Cooling
Save energy, but still stay cool. The 5-step Convertible Cooling* lets you adjust the compressor operation in 5 steps, from 40% to 120%, to suit your changing cooling needs, using the minimal amount of energy**. You can also use it to reduce your daily energy consumption whenever you want.
* Only available when the air conditioner is in Cooling mode, but not in WindFree™ mode.** Based on internal testing on the AR24AY4YATAN compared with Samsung conventional models, measuring the power consumption of the Normal mode vs. 5-step mode. Tested based on the Cooling Standard (Out 35℃ DB / 24℃ WB, In 27℃ DB / 19℃ WB). The results may vary depending on the model, environmental factors and individual use.
Prevents corrosion, optimizes performance
Safeguard the Heat Exchanger from damaging corrosion. The Durafin™ Ultra has an anti-corrosive layer and a hydrophilic layer that protect the Heat Exchanger from rust. Its superb corrosion-resistance was proven in a Salt Spray Test (SST)*.
* Based on testing by a third party lab in accordance with ASTM B117, an official test method. For more details, please contact Samsung’s technical professionals.** Based on testing by a third party lab, applying the actual pressure of refrigerant for 1 minute, after a Salt Spray Test (SST) of over 3,000 hours.
Corrosion-resistant for added durability
Coated Copper Tube
Enjoy a longer-lasting performance and save money. The Heat Exchanger’s coated copper tubes have 7.5x better corrosion resistance*, protecting it against harmful environmental conditions, like dust and pollutants. It extends the lifespan, improves reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
* Based on testing by TUV Rheinland in accordance with the ASTM G85 Annex A3 modified-SWAAT test, compared to the non-coated copper tube. The level of corrosion resistance is based on the reduction rate of the copper tube’s thickness. The original thickness of each copper tube was 206㎛. After 40 days, the coated copper tube was 186㎛ thick and the non-coated copper tube was 52㎛ thick.
Long-lasting protection, optimal cooling
Triple Protector Plus
Enjoy a long-lasting performance in challenging environments. Triple Protector Plus technology prevents damage from power surges and fluctuating electrical currents, without a separate voltage stabilizer*. Its anti-corrosion coating also protects the condenser and cabinet in harsh conditions.
* Tested on the AR12TXEAAWKNEU model compared with the Samsung conventional model AS18FCMID.
Eco-friendly cooling – zero ozone impact
Protect the planet by reducing the impact of climate change. The air conditioner uses the next generation R32 refrigerant, which helps conserve the ozone layer and has a low impact on global warming compared to conventional R22 or R410A refrigerants. So it’s much more environmentally friendly*.
* Tested on R32 refrigerant compared with Samsung conventional refrigerants R410A and R22.
Country Of Origin : India